• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your favourite CW poster

CricAddict

Hoping for just some fun without any controversies. Who is your favourite CW poster?

Mine would be
Overall: Silent Striker and Brumby
Hilarious: Benchy
Sensible posts: Jono

Adamc

Another Indian poster with a handful of posts thinks Benchy's funny. Likely story. This is the Blaze 18 debacle all over again.

CricAddict

Another Indian poster with a handful of posts thinks Benchy's funny. Likely story. This is the Blaze 18 debacle all over again.
Everyone has his own choice Adamc. And everyone's sense of humour is different.
Haven't heard about that Blaze 18 debacle yet. I think his name came up in a thread about multis in the 'site discussion' thread..Thats all that I know.

Also, in my view, this 'handful of posts' word is not a great way to encourage newcomers to the forum.

Last edited:

Xuhaib

don't we have a battle of the members for this? anyways there a lot of gun posters here personally I find Burgey,Fusion and Jono as the top 3 in no particular order.

Somerset

So many top posters on the site that I could mention but if forced to narrow it down, I'd go with Brumby and Fredfertang...plus anyone who agrees with my posts. :)