• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your web browser

What are you using?

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, it can, as I have upgraded my 3GS to it once my sister gave it to me (had my 4 stolen in Barcelona). The link says 'optimised for iPhone 5' so would presume it works with others just not as well, as long as you have the right iOS.

Does it do the reloading the tabs thing that Safari does? As if it doesn't I may well download.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Does it do the reloading the tabs thing that Safari does? As if it doesn't I may well download.
It does but not anywhere near as frequently, I think there's a timer on it, I don't know the details but if I guessed it would be around 15 minutes or so. I find it very useful.

jan

Opera since version 3.0
The best-in-default browser.
Have Chrome and IE10 on my virtual machines and they are usable too.