• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your web browser

What are you using?

• Total voters

LongHopCassidy

What are you using to browse this thread right now?

Had unflinching loyalty to Firefox for a decade till I gave Chrome an extended run. Can open four tabs on launch.

Last edited:

uvelocity

yeah was devout firefox until i finally installed chrome, haven't looked back.

was netscape once

Top_Cat

Firefox, Chrome is rat**** in Linux and there ain't much else.

EDIT: Dillo's not bad, of the lightweights.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Not too much a fan of Chrome's data mining/aggregation activities, so stick to Firefox.

Surely nobody uses IE these days.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Every uni or public pc I've used does. I expect most offices do too.
Yeah, but IE tends to come as default, it's packaged with every copy of the Windows operating system etc... The offices in which I have worked always had IE as the base option, but once people actually started to use them, they tended to download something else in the majority of instances.

Was thinking more in terms of home usage though, not sure I know anyone who uses IE out of choice.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Safari, as browsing on iPhone

Use Firefox at home. Google are ****ty ****s

LongHopCassidy

Safari on the iPad is complete turd. Auto refreshes every time you swap tabs - never mind that you'd been writing a long-ass post but briefly checked your mail - and deletes your browser history periodically which is awful for n00dz sites with forgettable names.

Spark

Global Moderator
Safari on the iPad is complete turd. Auto refreshes every time you swap tabs - never mind that you'd been writing a long-ass post but briefly checked your mail - and deletes your browser history periodically which is awful for n00dz sites with forgettable names.
That's because it doesn't have enough memory allocated to store all your pages, apparently. El stupido, I know

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That's an interesting aspect of browsing in itself, actually. Which add-ons do people use?

Use a variety of ad-blockers/do not track/privacy enhancing extensions, myself. Couple of other plugins too.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Firefox because comfortable. I tried Chrome for a while but wasn't for me.

Chrome is the way to go on iOS though. A thousand times better than Safari.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Chrome.

It was actually playing up yesterday and just quickly went back to IE for a minute, felt like I was back in 2003.