• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Match - England v West Indies (16th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr_mister

Sammy and Russell can easily pick up where Gayle left off if he gets out. Pretty sure Russell averaged like 3 sixes every innings in the big bash this summer just gone. So lethal with the bat these days

vcs

Thing is Ramdin doesn't need to do anything spectacular, just nudge and nurdle it around for a run a ball. WI are well in charge as long as Gayle's around.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Exactly. They are a bunch of mercenary super-stars.

They could easily beat ANYONE on their day.
yeah but Pratters is questioning the consistency of the mercenaries. He thinks they are not consistent enough.

I think the mercenaries can hold their own for a few days which is why they can't win a longish tournament but can do well in shorter ones

mr_mister

Seems so weird to see him @ 4. Bonafide number 7

i knew 'yeah viv talk nah' moment was basically a one off. honestly i'd rather andre fletcher in here for his slogging in case gayle misfires

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bringing out the super sopper and rope at mid inning break was such common sense, can't believe I saw it in cricket.

mr_mister

"the best players premeditate"

I went my whole career trying to play the balls on their merits and not pre meditating. seems like i was going about things the wrong way this whole time

Scaly piscine

England's openers have cost the game. Roy's simply not good enough.

The idea of buying a wicket in T20 is pretty stupid.