• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th June - Group B - India v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

zorax

likes this
They need 10 RPO from here and that's assuming no more rain

Shoaib Malik is good but surely he isn't that good

vcs

It annoys me that they advertise cellphones these days purely for their "selfie"-taking abilities.

honestbharani

@ vcs -

Are you familiar with facebook, twitter or any social media? :p They are being smart, targetting the lowest common selling point.

Tec15

Ugh. Was counting on rain to bail me out but it wont happen now. Trust this shower to make trash bowers like Pandya look like World beaters.

Azhar gone now. Was 36 of 33 at one stage and finishes on 50 of 65. Can't imagine why Pakistan are ranked 8th.

Niall

That was a standard Azhar ODI knock, tired hard and much worse Pakistani performances today, but that sort of innings won't do in 2017.

Shezhad less said the better, the loss of Sharjeel has killed this top order.

zorax

likes this
I hate Jaddus new look ftr. Liked him much better with the full moustache and beard combo, and longer hair

harsh.ag

If these two get Pakistan close to victory, it would be one of the top five things in ODI history.

Black_Warrior

Yeah, which is why he decelerated from 36 of 33 to 50 of 65. Because he was "aware of what the target is".
I don't think you're watching the same game Tec15. Go on cricinfo, check the strike rates, balls faces and runs scored by Hafeez and Shehzad and then come and tell me how terrible Azhar is.

Black_Warrior

That was a standard Azhar ODI knock, tired hard and much worse Pakistani performances today, but that sort of innings won't do in 2017.

Shezhad less said the better, the loss of Sharjeel has killed this top order.
Shehzad against India in ICC ODI tournaments
47 off 73 balls (SR 64.38) chasing 301
12 off 22 balls (SR 54.54) chasing 289 in 41 overs.

Tec15

Pakistan should treat this like a T20 now. 200 in 20 overs is very achievable especially on a pitch like this.

91Jmay

What a shite run chase. Just closed out the game for India.

India a very impressive unit though.