• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Political Compass Test

cpr

cpr said:
8th September 2006
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.92

31st October 2007
Economic Left/Right: -1.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.59

11th October 2008
Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.64
Hmm, i'm moving left again, interesting/worrying....

9th January 2011
Economic Left/Right: -2.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97

2nd January 2012
Economic Left/Right: -4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51
So it's been a while

Economic Left/Right: -3.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

Actually fairly consistent over the years, beyond a drop to the right under the last days of Blair and the Brown era

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So it's been a while

Economic Left/Right: -3.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

Actually fairly consistent over the years, beyond a drop to the right under the last days of Blair and the Brown era
Commie

Burgey

Unfortunately, Corrin can’t take this test as “Just Right of Genghis Khan” is literally off the chart.

MrPrez

chart authoritarian.png

Doesn't seem right; I'm surprised I'm not closer to dead centre. I've definitely moved further left over the years but weirdly this doesn't show that.

Spark

Global Moderator
View attachment 24636

Doesn't seem right; I'm surprised I'm not closer to dead centre. I've definitely moved further left over the years but weirdly this doesn't show that.
This chart is done from a worldview steeped in mid-20th century economic debates, rather than framed around the modern neoliberal consensus; especially with regards to the free movement of both labour and capital. Which is why I always end up on the right on this test.

Spark

Global Moderator

If people want to post their scores I can add them all to a CW-wide chart.

Last edited: