• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shite cooking thread

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Left some chicken thighs (on bone) and some carrots in a water/soy sauce mixture in the slow cooker this morning.

Will be itstl to see what it is like when I get home in about an hour. Fearful I might have to order a pizza.

Shri

Left some chicken thighs (on bone) and some carrots in a water/soy sauce mixture in the slow cooker this morning.

Will be itstl to see what it is like when I get home in about an hour. Fearful I might have to order a pizza.
Only slow cook things that have at least four legs. And good call on the bone in method, only right way to do it.

Burgey

Why would anyone watch anything but Australian Masterchef? It's been the benchmark for world wide cooking shows for a decade. I wouldn't watch that dross you linked to - terrible. As rancid as Hong Kong, or event eh city which dares not speak its name.

Burgey

Remember everyone, zorax thinks if you buy a cup of hot fat with a hair in it from a street corner next to an open sewer, it somehow makes your consequential dose of salmonella edgy and cool.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Missus generally makes good recipes these days, and I've got better too. But this thread may become a calling point if stocks dwindle in the gathering storm. Watch this space.