• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Power 5

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If trundler ever makes the Power 5 I will return all the Power 5 trophies I've amassed since 2007

trundler

1) Trundler - good work in exams
2) Sledger - good work in general (i.e. slightly less procrastination than usual)
3) Pothas - sent out invitations to "Not a Stag" party. The invitation included a promise that "there will be no activities of any kind", which was excellent.
4) Shri - good work in the Indian Politics thread
5) Daemon - about time he had something to feel good about
Should probably post about this in the finest moment thread too

Flem274*

123/5
don't listen to daemon, you should feel bad trundler. only pain will motivate you to be better than you are.

you have your whole life still ahead of you to waste on forums like we have.