• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
blahblahblah

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate sorry for the late reply buy happy new year to you too! All the best for it.
    Haha, it was good thanks lad. Was a bit ill though, but still had a nice time.
    Sorry for the late reply but yeah mate, am on Facebook, feel free to add me. Also just doing a commerce (and Asian studies) degree at the moment, ftr.
    Haha cool, it is a bit slow for a while, but it is good. I'm trying to finish off the last few episodes this week.
    Haha no, man. I'm a school kid. In my 12th now. Planning on doing law for college next year.You?
    No worries, DRRR is a bit of a slow building one, but the characters are good and it's a bit strange and quirky, so it may be a bit of a marmite thing, but yeah let me know what you think in any case.
    And another one that is a bit strange and slow paced is Durarara, really liked that one, though I still haven't actually finished it yet. I suggest you go on youtube and watch all the OPs to the ones I've mentioned. You can get a feel of the show through them.
    Hmmm, give Eden of the East a go maybe. It's a bit unusual and only 12 episodes, but I liked it a lot. Bakuman is one I am watching at the moment, and is by the same guys who did Death Note, but it's totally different, and doesn't have much action, but I quite like it again....

Er...other favourites of mine include Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood (don't bother with the orginal Full Metal Alchemist series, it's not very good), and Darker than Black. Though both of those include quite a lot of elements of fantasy, but I like both of them a lot, two of my favourites by a long way. Full Metal Alchemist has elements of comedy as well, particularly early on, but you kind of get used to that after a while if you stuck with it, I never used to like it either, but now find it quite funny. And if you like FMA then give Soul Eater a go as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…