• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Regarding this post:

"Don't know why he was rested, gay as."

Just a quick reminder that this is not cricsim and you don't know who is reading. There may even be some members who will not like to see the word used in this context due to their sexual preferences. :)

Feel free to delete this after reading if you like.
    Hey big boy. Sorry, don't think I'll be able to join. I'm rarely on CW anyway, just don't think I'll be able to make the time for it. Plus, don't want the team to have an unfair advantage with me on the team, it'd be really unfair to the others.

Thanks for asking though :)
    Your username sounds like a pokemon.

Gotta catch 'em all. Get in my sphere you magical animal.:wub:
    Have a look in the Rugby Union discussion threads and see who's active and likes Union - shoot them a VM and you might find someone to fill your gap in the CW team.
    Sorry man, my laptop is out for repairs, and my phone doesn't do scorecards well. Will have to wait it out.
    Anyway, Final on debut has to be mighty impressive!
    Daemon, your post in the UDRS thread has been edited and we're giving you a warning for it. We understand that you were just making a joke, but you must remember that this is a family forum and as such inappropriate sexual references are not appropriate.
    Hi, thanks for the apology in SD, sorry I didn't reply before now... been on holiday. And don't worry, nobody used me as a gineau pig, I looked at it first and then advised others what was in it so they didn't have to look if they didn't want, is all. Was a bit shocked, was expecting naked women given the post report reason tbh.
    Haha, ironically by quoting OMM! in the match thread you've defeated the purpose of me having him on ignore.
    Hey mate, do you fancy being the Indian rep who helps me decide the shortlist for the Greigy?
    Of course.....why not :)..........I have to go for tarawih right now but I will take a look at it when I get back....can you post a link of the relevant thread on my vm here? Cricsim is such a terrible site to navigate
    Just to clarify, we may well ask for you to remove it, but I wanted to ask you what it was first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…