• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Dan and appreciate the policy of not discussing infractions in the public domain.....makes sense. I did look to see where one could ask a question such as I did but couldn't find anywhere. Thanks for taking the time to respond..
    Dan!!..this "ibiza" character has been classed as a troll on west indies forums that i frequent...it's obvious who he/she is because of the constant posting of articles most of which focus on trinidad cricket...it's the same thing he/she does on other forums.
    Thanks for the response. I think I may be guilty of neglecting to read the initial email preferring to just get in read and post on forum. Sort of akin to trying out a new toy without bothering to read the instructions I guess. I'll try and track the email down though I suspect I may have cleared it. Anyway I'll steer away from the term since it violates forum rules. I'd edit the post but its been quoted...oh well. Finally I note that we get informed when we receive a like or a visitor message. Is there any notification when we get a warning? I know in my case I didn't. It might be helpful as I only just stumbled across the warning notice in settings. Except for that chance I'd have been ignorant of the transgression whereas if it was flagged in notifications I'd have seen it right away.

Thanks

TBB.
    Dan I have just seen a note on my profile for infraction points. I'm confused. It says I have been infracted for inappropriate language. Who decides such things as I don't recall anyone complaining?

Secondly it says my total infractions are Nil. Is it possible to be infracted and yet not receive penalty points?

It also mentions at date when the infraction expires. I assume that my slate will be wiped clean at that expiry date: Is that right? (Once again i repeat that despite being infracted I have not rec'd any infraction points).

How many points can you accumulate before you get a ban?

Your answers would be appreciated. Thanks: TBB.
    hey bud, appreciate the explanation. you're right, there has been a bit of a blurred line as to what actually constitutes an ISR because I often see other posts which would fall under that category go unpunished. FTR the one in the Tui thread was a quote from 'what.' by Bo Burnham but I can definitely see how it could be mistaken for that.

regardless I'll pull my head in a bit, I'm happy to finally get an explanation though. Two other things; seeing I had two unread visitor messages scared the **** out of me haha, and you should check out what., quality show.
    Haha yeah I know

getting an error when I try select it but it might be my phone not copying the address...I'll try on my laptop when I get to work
    Sorry mate wasn't aware of any warning or actually which thread this is in question to, but apologies if there was any hive-shaking at my end for an issue
    Hey Dan, I've just seen your selections, you've missed the Thunder vs Stars game though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…