• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by ripper868

1. ripper868

The Quarter Finals

This may or may not be useful, but I'm weary of dropping into each of the pool threads to discuss the quarter finals hopes of Japan. Anyway, Matsushima and Fukuoka vs Kolbe and Nkosi/Mapimpi is going to be all sorts of fun. Oh yeah, and Koroibete will need to beat England on his own, otherwise...
  2. ripper868

Pool B - New Zealand, South Africa, Italy, Namibia, Canada

Beauden Barret rubbed out for 5 weeks following posthumous citing of forearm use in tackle...said nobody..
  3. ripper868

Death and Taxes

So, a colleague of mine in his mid 50's was diagnosed with cancer 3 months ago. 2 days ago he died. He was an integral part of our team and a key linkage to everything we do. He'd particularly worked his arse off for the last 3 years. And now, just like that, he's gone. He walked his daughter...
  4. ripper868

June 23rd - Let It Go Day

5. ripper868

Explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester

Terrible tragedy. And then you get ****wits like this guy...
  6. ripper868

The Game of Thrones Spoilers Thread (Book and TV show spoilers/comparisons)

Never miss the opportunity to make a new thread. Post all the spoilers and book vs tv comparisons you like. Future characters, past characters, characters not in the books but included in tv and vice versa, missing arcs, new arcs, Noah's ark. Compare and comment all ye like, this will by my...
  7. ripper868

Riddles

In a pond is a lily pad. The lily pad doubles in size every minute. It takes the lily pad one hour to cover the entire pond. How long did it take for the lily pad to cover a quarter of the pond?
  8. ripper868

***Official Teeth Brushing Thread****

Like Sledger I am yet to require fillings and have recently made the switch to the electric toothbrush on advice of a dental hygienist. Turns out in using a manual toothbrush I was applying excess pressure to my gumline resulting in a 'brushing away of the gumline' - I'm sure you'll agree not...
  9. ripper868

Star Wars - Discussion and Spoilers

Seems to be a want for this based off posts in the ranking movie thread. Obviously if you don't want spoilers, don't click into this thread.
  10. ripper868

CW helps little NZ pick it's new flag

Have just had word that this flag design has been given approval. It's intricate with many colors but captures what most of the country wants.:ph34r:
  11. ripper868

Official Rugby Thread

The next All Black coach: Honestly think the AB's are too classy to resort to those sort of tactics, and honestly good luck using all 3 on Pocock if they did, omething tells me a knock or two here and there doesn't really bother him.
  12. ripper868

Battle of the Members 2015 - eleventh edition

Furball - no explanation I just felt like typing a bit more of a sentence so it looks like I'm typing some sort of email. Hendrix - further to the above I now have "That's game Hendrix" in my head. oh what a world. Sincere further typing to Cabinet and Joni.
  13. ripper868

Random photographs