• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Shadowplayer

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You got to know the pretend Saffy really well?, I thought you hardly spoke to him/her, well water under the bridge now.
    Oh it's all making a load of sense.............seems like you need to keep off Skype with people you don't know though!!
    It's not making sense as I have pasted some of the stuff I said to him down from 09:15. x
    So he's come clean, well that didn't take long to wheedle it out of him hehe., I could read everything you wrote on his page, so can others, I have advised him to alter his settings!!
    To paraphrase Churchill: "We shall fight them on the pitches"
    @Kris 148 Hi Russ it is Craig. Hows things mate. I have confessed to Caz that I am KRIS148 and that I did not intend to deceive you guys by spying on you. I answered a birthday greeting msg in my inbox the other day. I had forgotten i had even joined this forum until then. I was still registered so decided to have a look. That was when I saw you and Caz had joined. Russ I said some pretty harsh things to you so if you wanna ignore me so be it.
    If that vile man wants to be friends then he needs to wake the **** up and tell me the truth of what went on as I'm not happy... Why did saffy make up the claim I wanted to sleep with her... Other matters. Can I leave this in your court as it makes me sick.

Confessing time... ****tard!!!
    I'm being trolled out of here so I will speak to you later can you report the sledger posts about me as harassment and trolling please... I'm upset that these ****s are just being so nasty and the mods don't have the backbone to do anything x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…