• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Shadowplayer

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I do talk a lot... But it got an english guy and an Australian guy fighting as well, convinced I was a lesbian. But mainly I gave that arsehole of an admin a reason to ban me I still think it was a setup as it was a male dominated forum... I felt unwanted by many but I built up my fan base over time guess there was a lot of jealousy. Trust me this site is like a childrens play ground there're others here who are cool just need to hang on and we can make certain threads ours.
    It was upsetting as I had made many friends there and used to talk on skype to those I got to know very well. The bad admin seized his chance to get rid of me as he wanted *** acts on skype which I wouldn't do he threatened me of being banned if I ever said anything I wanted to stay friends and had no interest in reporting him but I feel he felt threatened and then what is one more internet entity seized his chance. To this day I was not trying to do anything but have a conversation with this other person we were having a great conversation then it went weird which aroused my suspicion.
    He asked...

To lure men into *** acts it's a gay thing it reported me to admin saying I was a guy pretending but did it to the admin I had skyped and knew very well... The admin told it I was a devote christian and not interested in any crap it did the next best thing and made up a story that I was trying it on with it... I have a temper and the rest is history I think it found out that I knew their pic was a fake and the fact I asked the other girls to get involved and chat to her, you can soon spot a fake guys can't read the signs like us so, it meant it needed to get rid of me.
    Just sent this to him in reply.

No problem glad to help maybe we can clean this place up if I can convince the others and a couple of friends to help. I was banned on another forum because I exposed a guy pretending to be a girl but the admin I reported it to was the one who wanted to sleep with me so... Being a Christian and married. I was given no quarter... All my female friends there have now left as that entity is up to something... But no longer my problem. I was also suspended from big footy as I told a Freo fan his sense of humour is harder to find than Fremantle winning a premiership... I digress but my sense of humour is harsh but fair. You need to report the offensive things but be careful as they will hunt in packs. Just like my last forum you have to pickoff the weaker trolls and turn them good and things will change for the good.
    And he hasn't been back think he didn't have the balls to apologise and realise he has been a proper dick... Considering he has the evidence Saffy posted a take pic... So sad x
    Well it's time for me to go, my digestive is ready!........when I get up tomorrow am looking forward to seeing some more messages across the site threads, I read them walking in to work, be interesting to see what KRIS says next, goodnight my dear Caroline x
    Haaah good good, she's an ally for you, seems to be on your side..............you seem to love typing the word penis too! haha
    Well again don't worry, there seems to be a lot of abuse going around, and don't lose your feistyness either haha you give them as good as you get............I alter the saying to, if you can't join them beat them. :)
    I can guarantee it, she's a bit older but there's no penis there maybe daft as a brush but would say same age but not as thick as Jen x
    Yep this boys club culture is everywhere, I always like to be on the outside pissing in.............Sillycowcorner is definitely a female though, yeah?
    That seems to be one of your favourite words haha, what on a visitor message or on the main site?...................maybe it was worth it for just 5 points! :)
    This sounds cheezy but I mean it, you would still look beautiful in leggings and t's man, don't worry..............you just don't have to dress to impress for now, think of it as an extended summer holiday you'll be back in the groove soon enough, don't get yourself down about it.
    So do you now have a visitor messages tab next to your about me one and then an infractions one too................can you see my infractions tab?
    My feet smell of cheese don't have the same get up and go right now just been vegging out no skirts and snappy jackets but leggings and t's
    5 points damn it, when does it last till?, my 8 one is until 23/9................doesnt seem to make much difference though, I wonder how many you need to get banned, can't see that anywhere
    Well she's fooled others too, top hun, yeah right!.................nevermind you're going to be the queen of this place, there'll be quite a few of them drooling at your feet soon haha
    Got it and I received 5 point infraction they are desperate to get rid of me... So sad all their gang culture here is awful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…