• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Shri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I had to look up what beetlejuicing is :p

Are you the Shri with the clock tower in the cover photo on fb?
    Hey mate,
    I'm not sure exactly what you're after, but hit up Seek for weekend stuff in jobs you might be ok to do while you're studying. Also, have a look at the TAB - they used to have a lot of weekend work for people taking phone bets and, although it was a while ago, it used to pay decent coin apparently. In the meantime I'll keep an eye out for anything going through people I know and put the word out for you.
    I apologise if my post offended you, was meant to lighten your mood a bit but back fired.
    Am out near Parramatta tomorrow morning with the young bloke doing grade trials if you want to catch up for a coffee or something. Up to you.
    Hi Shri. Wanna become caretaker coach for either Howe's randy's team in the sim league?

Messaged Howe & he's fine with it, haven;t heard from randy in ages, so if you'd like to join in feel free.
    Don't want to say this in the thread, but the whole plot of S7 has been available on the internet for ages now.
    Merrylands! Grew up in that area. If you're near Centenary Road you can pop into the Wembley of the West, otherwise known as the Ted Burge Sportsground.

Property prices in Sydney are rubbish. No way around it unfortunately.
    I see you've met the famous Sydney property prices! Hopefully everything runs smoothly at the uni for you -I can't remember, was it Macquarie or CSU?
    If you want to grab a beer in Sydney, let me know. Hope the flight goes well, and welcome to 'Straya!
    Let us know when you've landed in Sydney mate and we'll catch up for a drink. Hope the flight goes well.
    Well that sucks. Pretty sure our Indian ****s are the ones holding it up. It happened to my cousin when he applied to study in the UK as well.
    Thought that might piss you off... Let him be for a bit. He isn't trying to cause harm or anything. That incident has already been brought up this year and it's kinda harassment at this point. And it's not like Dawood's posts aren't weird and suspicious.
    Nah there was no zoom, there was just lots of lag. It was jumpy and slow whenever I tried to scroll; it just looked awful.

Chrome Canary is where they chuck their experimental features and coding which, if successful, get put into 'real' Chrome. You can actually have both Chrome Canary and Chrome installed at once, so I'd suggest just downloading it and seeing what it was like. If it works better you can delete or just stop using regular Chrome for a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…