• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
zorax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's hard yards trawling through this stuff. Like bowling up hill, into the breeze at Wellington.
    I remember when Benchmark accuse all the English posters of being in a clique that hated him because he wasn't in it, as oppose to them just agreeing he was a tool.

And when Blocky decided that the 'Big Three' NZ posters of Phlegm, Hurricane and Dan had it in for him, and that was the only reason he got into shitfights.

I wonder why unambiguous pricks always feel the need to make up their own psychology of the forum and categorise all the people within into groups that are beneath them, as though that somehow explains their behaviour.

I suppose it's part of the general cognitive dissonance required to be massive **** in the first place. 'Yeah they were angry, but it doesn't matter because they're not in my tribe. They're all just mardy feminists/jews/the msm/in the pocket of big x/fascists' is probably easier to swallow than the truth, if you're an egotistical bellend.

This has nothing to do with recent threads btw. Totally unrelated.
    **** spends every day and night taking personal digs at most everyone and can’t cop it back. **** him.
    PS: I also think you were very wise to seek my counsel on this, as I am indeed a very wise man.
    Hey mate, I gather you're young, & I don't know your circumstances wrt financial commitments etc.

My gut feeling would be to go for it, because if it really is in the powerpoint presentation industry that you've always dreamt about & you don't take it, you'll wake up at 40 or 50 something and wonder "what if", speaking from experience.

I understand you're in line for a promotion, and that's great, but if it isn't what you're passionate about in the long term, is it worth staying there &passing up a chance at something you dream of doing? Generally, if you're passionate about something you'll excel at it (in your case, Microsoft excel).

I'd see staying where you are as like an Asian dessert - safe, but ultimately dull and insipid; whereas the other opportunity is like a degustation meal at a fine restaurant (western of course) - you don't exactly know what you're going to get, but if you're the wine which matches it well, then it's something you won't regret.

(tbc)
    I've just seen that I told you about a lad called Waqas Khan, turned out to be maybe the best student I've ever had, great kid.
    I've been 'back' in the sense of reading threads for a while. The Langer thing was the first time I felt like posting on cricket for ages, largely because I've not been watching. I've been posting a little about the world cup too.

Honestly I've just no interest in being a superfan any more, being a casual really takes the pressure off
    It's also to be copied and spread by multiple people, not just one or two. So, wait and see if it catches :)
    Horrendous. But will resist the temptation to pile on. It's not nice.

Much like the food you post pictures of.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…