• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. cpr

Neptune dropped analbum

Stinks TBH Discuss
  2. cpr

Fantasy Premier League 2016-17

Or, to give it it's official moniker, Fantasy Premier League Aug-Oct 2016 The CricketWeb Discount Kicthens in Manchester, 30% off leading brands Premiership returns for another unsuccessful year 2380814-559258 Brumbers currently winning the Uncharity Shield with his usual stylish team...
  3. cpr

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

Football News | Sky Sports
  4. cpr

Is this Chicken a Jerk?

?
  5. cpr

Blocking the bots

I've noticed were getting quite a few bots coming on and spamming with tons of threads at silly o clock in the morning at the moment. Do we have any way of weeding these out at registration, such as a captcha screen or answer a simple question part? Quite a few sites/forums do this now, is it...
  6. cpr

*OFFICIAL* Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

CW Murray Mints Premiership returns again, despite pitiful crowds and owners with dubious interests last season. Those who were in last year (you may not remember) have automatically been enrolled Those who havent, 878975-209072
  7. cpr

Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

Its back, the CW Murray Mints Premiership returns. Those who competed last year should find they've been readded, if not, head over to fantasy.premierleague.com and enroll. Provided you can pass the fit and proper persons test (sorry GIMH), and you've got a wad of cash to buy your place in the...
  8. cpr

Malware warning??

Found today that when I open the front page of the forum in Opera browser, its blocking the site as having potential Malware. Obviously trusting you lot I'm ignoring it, but the address bar still warns me of the risk to me browsing the site. A) Anyone else had this? B) Could it be linked to...
  9. cpr

Fantasy Premier League 2011/12

Might as well get it cracking seems the transfer saga's are dying down. Gone for The Official Premier League one, and made 2 leagues. So to join the classic style FA of CW Murray Mints Premiership, enter 82018-29824 To join the Mavis Murphy 'head-to-head' League ("It blows you away like...
  10. cpr

Battle of the Frontmen II

Right, I'm throwing my hat into the ring to run another battle, hopefully i'll actually finish this one (or I can claim its been tragically cut short before it can complete its legacy, much like many of the nominee's!) Its been 3 years since the first one, so about time we put the Axl Rose v...
  11. cpr

If PEWS

IF he can keep his thead when all about him Are losing patience and blaming it on him, If he can trust himself when all men doubt him, But make allowance for their daughters too; If he can wait until after the WC and not be tired by waiting, Or being lied about, don't deal in lies about the...
  12. cpr

Calling all Legal Eagles

Yeah, probably a 'help me' thread in the past, but cbf searching. Sue me. Friend is a freelance venue dresser/florist, been threatened proceedings over some photographs (no, not those sorts), and wants a bit of advice where she stands. Situ is thus. An old employer is saying the photo's she is...
  13. cpr

Best Bond Theme Tune

What It says on the tin folks.
  14. cpr

Battle of the Leaders: Let the games begin

Round 1 Imre Nagy V Nelson Mandela Imre Nagy June 7, 1896 – June 16, 1958 Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the People's Republic of Hungary July 4, 1953 – April 18, 1955 October 24, 1956 – November 4, 1956 Nominated by HeathDavisSpeed Seconded by Chubb Nelson Mandela born 18 July...
  15. cpr

Coming in 2009: Battle of the Leaders

Right, i'm running this one, so the rules will be made up when i can be bothered. Like a true leader, i'll do it my way and **** the rest of you. Battle of the dictators has been done, but what about those 'Good leaders?' (oxymoron). This competition will sort the men from the boys, crossing...
  16. cpr

Hmm, odd

Just posted a message in a really old thread (about 4 years old tbh), and it hasnt moved back to the front screen here, so this is my mini dig for this thread any thoughts people?
  17. cpr

Sometimes the funniest moments are unintentional

Sajid Mahmood and Simon Jones hit Bollywood "I don't have a big role in the movie, I play myself and bowl - that can't be too difficult to do!" said Mahmood. I hope for Saj's sake that was said tongue in cheek. Made me laugh when i read it though.
  18. cpr

Settle a debate we had at work today.... Parma Violets

Nasty or Nice, let the people decide
  19. cpr

Radiohead - What Have They Done?

Taken this from another forum, where i've started pretty much the same thread, so excuse the obvious opening paragraph, but thought i'd canvas some peoples views on here about the arguments i've raised (yeah i could write the piece better, but meh, brain mashed, will do for now, will add more...
  20. cpr

Colin McRae in Helicopter Crash

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/more_sport/article2461339.ece Apparently its been confirmed by his agent that the pilot killed in a helicopter crash in Scotland is former World Rally Champion Colin McRae. His 5 year old son was also killed in the accident. If these early reports are...