• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

22nd Match - India v Pakistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

slippy888

Banned
I was really impressed with the speeds Bhuvneshwar was hitting. We know he's accurate and good with the new ball but those were serious wheels. He's quality and hopefully we see more of him ASAP. Unlike Stoinis.

Never saw his bowling spell today what where the bowling speeds for him.

Arachnodouche

I wish Bhuvneswar a speedy recovery but Shami if anything has been in even better form most of last year. I expect him to do damage early doors in these conditions.

vcs

This is like the time when they insisted that they bowl the last few balls of the 2007 WC final in near darkness.

vcs

Why bowl Bumrah here.. shouldn't be taking any risk of a fast bowler slipping in his run-up and getting injured.

slippy888

Banned
I want a Asian team to win the cup this year if it not India, it going to be tough for Bangladesh and Pakistan to get a semi final spot.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I don't think he is out of the world cup or something. Shami should fill in for the week day match. Hopefully Bhuvi is fit in a week.
Not sure what the prognosis but don't India now have something like another week before their next game? They'll have played 4 when others will have played 6...