• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

22nd Match - India v Pakistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

the big bambino

Sad that those craping on hardest about the rain come from a country where their very own farmers are topping themselves by the week because it won't rain. It's only cricket ffs.
Dear God. You are such a jingoist you can’t cop gentle ribbing about rain in England. Imagine joking about people killing themselves because you are that precious. Get some help yourself. Absolutely sick posting by you ... again.

Adders

Dear God. You are such a jingoist you can’t cop gentle ribbing about rain in England. Imagine joking about people killing themselves because you are that precious. Get some help yourself. Absolutely sick posting by you ... again.
Are you a complete ****ing idiot or what? You could not have have misunderstand my post more you imbecile. It was not a joke at all, im saying it is disrespectful to struggling people to be sooking about rain spoiling a cricket match.......when for some people it is life or death. My familly here in Aus are cattle farmers and doing it tough you ****.

If you don't like my posts then stick me on ignore otherwise gagf with having a crack at everything I say when you can't comprehend basic English.

Dead set Muppet.

Edit:

Mods- l happily cop my penalty for this post but you'd better be dishing the infractions out to this ****head too.

Last edited:

Grasshopper

Sorry to interrupt all this conviviality for a sec, but I just wanted to say this Indian juggernaut appears unstoppable. Congrats in advance on a magnificent CWC victory.

As you were.

the big bambino

Are you a complete ****ing idiot or what? You could not have have misunderstand my post more you imbecile. It was not a joke at all, im saying it is disrespectful to struggling people to be sooking about rain spoiling a cricket match.......when for some people it is life or death. My familly here in Aus are cattle farmers and doing it tough you ****.

If you don't like my posts then stick me on ignore otherwise gagf with having a crack at everything I say when you can't comprehend basic English.

Dead set Muppet.

Edit:

Mods- l happily cop my penalty for this post but you'd better be dishing the infractions out to this ****head too.
Oh I see. The old “I was just joking” excuse. Disgraceful and unmanly.

Adders

Good point even though it kind of overlooks that it was so gross that maybe it shouldn't have been said at all.
Are you seriously brain dead? You have nfi or comprehension at all of what I was saying so do yourself and everyone here a favour and stfu yeah.

zorax

likes this
Classic English and Australian fans ruining a perfectly good India Vs Pakistan thread. These non-Asian posters are the bane of the internet, I tell you.

the big bambino

Are you seriously brain dead? You have nfi or comprehension at all of what I was saying so do yourself and everyone here a favour and stfu yeah.
You know anyone with character would have manned up and reflected, yeah it was probably a bit off to write what you did and think to themselves "probably not one of my best shots." Or double down and justify it with a turgid response. You chose the latter and that doesn't surprise me.

Shri

Sad that those craping on hardest about the rain come from a country where their very own farmers are topping themselves by the week because it won't rain. It's only cricket ffs.
i'll be sure to let the poor farmers in asia know that its raining in england before they kick the stool out from under them to hang themselves :D

Daemon

Anw back to the game, surprised no one has commented on the sheer number of times the commentators took a **** on Hasan Ali. The bar I was at was going mental every time they mentioned his name. So much fun.

ankitj

Sorry to interrupt all this conviviality for a sec, but I just wanted to say this Indian juggernaut appears unstoppable. Congrats in advance on a magnificent CWC victory.

As you were.
Injuries are taking a toll however.

Can I blame IPL?

ankitj

Would be so terrible if his injury was just down to a small depression in the pitch that no one paid attention to during mid-innings break. It must be routine job.

Zinzan

Rohit Sharma is officially my fav non-NZ ODI batsman now ( sneaks ahead of Buttler). Such a pleasure to watch that dude compile an innings.

Adders

You know anyone with character would have manned up and reflected, yeah it was probably a bit off to write what you did and think to themselves "probably not one of my best shots." Or double down and justify it with a turgid response. You chose the latter and that doesn't surprise me.
What exactly is it that you think I said that was so poor? I really don't think you understand what I was saying at all.

Look if this prick is going to keep on attacking and making assumptions about my character then he is going to get it back in spades. I'll take whatever infractions or bans you see fit to hand out but I will not lay down to a ****ing parasite like this ****.