• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Match - Bangladesh v Pakistan (16th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding the 2nd Match of the World Cup between Bangladesh and Pakistan (Eden Gardens, Kolkata).

Energetic

I have a feeling it will be a great game. I'm still expecting Bangladesh to win. It is unacceptable if Mustafizur does not play. Bowlers getting injured during T20s is embarrassing. If Bangladesh negotiate Amir well, then they should win this pretty comfortably. A score of 150 is more than enough for Pakistan since we got the bowlers. Eden Gardens actually suits Bangladesh players.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Nah, Pakistan will win this. First game for Pakistan in a while. They will be really pumped for this one.

vcs

Expect Pakistan to be really primed for revenge for recent defeats against Bangladesh. But that could also work against them if they get too hyped up like they tend to be in India-Pakistan WC matches. I'm predicting a thrashing either way.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
I have a feeling it will be a great game. I'm still expecting Bangladesh to win. It is unacceptable if Mustafizur does not play. Bowlers getting injured during T20s is embarrassing. If Bangladesh negotiate Amir well, then they should win this pretty comfortably. A score of 150 is more than enough for Pakistan since we got the bowlers. Eden Gardens actually suits Bangladesh players.
and as usual you'll disappear off again if bangladesh lose

AndyZaltzHair

Why? Mustafizur is taking time to recover from his side strain grade 1 injury but can't blame him.

G.I.Joe

First time Bangladesh playing an International match in West Bengal
Took 69 years, but West Bengal finally get to host a quality Bengali team. It's amazing how one Bengal ended up with all the athletes and the other with all the couch potatoes.