• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

34th Match - India v Ireland (10th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If India win this game, they are guaranteed the #1 spot right? India would have 10 points, and SA can't catch up with only one game remaining for them. In that case, it might be interesting re: team selection. Might want to give some of the middle order more batting time. Dunno. I probably wouldn't change anything honestly, but it's a thought.

Contra

If India win this game, they are guaranteed the #1 spot right? India would have 10 points, and SA can't catch up with only one game remaining for them. In that case, it might be interesting re: team selection. Might want to give some of the middle order more batting time. Dunno. I probably wouldn't change anything honestly, but it's a thought.
Yeah it would confirm India as #1. I wouldn't change the team but Jadeja, Rahane and Raina all in solid time in the middle, thought they might get some in this game but our openers have insured they won;t.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Not changing/experimenting for the last game. Let's just continue to be the most dominant side this WC.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Re India's bowling - have liked it so much this tournament. Mohit Sharma has added so much. India is not as lethal as Nz but they are better than most Indian bowling attacks I have seen in ODIs.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
10 wicket win not happening I guess. Want Ireland to at least get a few wickets and get some confidence going into the game with Pakistan...

ankitj

Poor shot Rohit.

Seeing to many batsman this world cup getting inside edge onto the stumps. Trying to be too clever.

Teja.

Global Moderator
VK has been a top performer but hasn't really looked his best in the WC. Bit like Messi in the WC.

SkyBlue

VK has been a top performer but hasn't really looked his best in the WC. Bit like Messi in the WC.
Quite clearly he has been/is in test match mode.Or maybe he feels more responsible than before.Wasnt around this time in Dhoni's career that he went from a swashbuckler to the second coming of Dravid ?!

Could be wrong tho,idk.

Last edited: