• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

a Goodbye from me

Smudge

PY said:
How about not judging at all? As difficult as that may appear...:mellow:
Oh, please, Pete - get off the fence. Everyone judges everyone on this forum - I don't mean in a prejudicial way, but in what they post.

If you're saying you've never formed an opinion on someone as a result of a collection of their posts, you're lying.

Kweek

steds said:
But he's from Essex, which is almost as bad.
corrected..even worse...although those Essex ladies :naughty:
although I actually managed to understand people in Essex, whereas Yorkshire I was just totally lost...

PY

Voltman said:
Oh, please, Pete - get off the fence. Everyone judges everyone on this forum - I don't mean in a prejudicial way, but in what they post.

If you're saying you've never formed an opinion on someone as a result of a collection of their posts, you're lying.
I have formed an opinion on some people including yourself.

However, I do my best not to let that get in the way of the manner in which I treat people. Don't always manage it I'll admit.

To be quite honest, people treat others who aren't on the same wavelength like turd on here sometimes. Yes, you're only joking most of the time and I (as a poster) couldn't give a monkey what's said about me by a load of people who I'll never meet but I'm not short-sighted enough to think that everyone is like me and I'd like to think you're not.

Don't worry, 'it was only a joke' will probably win out in the end...

I just notice that people who don't fit in but have been around for a long time are slowly filtering away and I try find a reason.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
you essex dog.

but damn, how was i not online to see this unfold as it did, haha shame, crap as hinton is, i will miss him.

Langeveldt

Soutie
chris.hinton said:
Langeveldt for example seems to be a bit two faced towards me he slag me off on this board and then if i am on MSN i chat to him and find him good company, i find this strange to be honest
:-O Worried you mentioned my name, I'm sorry you've taken my joking around in the way it wasn't intended.. Tbh you should have come to the meet as I am far more tolerable in real life, and I hope that wasn't your last post, as I need new stuff for my sig :happy:

Surprised and disappointed that the hinton interview was posted without your blessing..

Last edited:

archie mac

A sad day for the CW awards, and the Inzi in particular, we have been waiting for you to crack the 3000 posts, well done and good luck:)

James

Cricket Web Owner
chris.hinton said:
I will be leaving this Forum and will not be coming back. I am hardly on here really so i will not be missed but a couple of factors have brought my decision to the fall

Firsty, i was on Msn in August with a Couple of Guys from this messageboard and had a fun conversion with them, i meant no malice and my views where just a load of ******** and i said dont put this on the forum and they agreed to this, i see Today that they have been posted THANKS HOGGY!!!!

Secondly, i may be a bit of a loon but i am honest and i stick to what i believe in and never back down from anyone, Langeveldt for example seems to be a bit two faced towards me he slag me off on this board and then if i am on MSN i chat to him and find him good company, i find this strange to be honest

Thirdly, being a fun figure can run it cause NO ONE has ever met me or seen me or Spoke on phone or in person ( yes i could have attended meet-ups) and yet you judge me on what i do that is not fair to be honest
My thoughts are the same as Dravid's.

chris.hinton said:
so i ask James if he can delete this Username and my posts
Thanks
We don't delete members posts if someone leaves for obvious reasons.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Where will it end if someone like Chris feels so strongly about the treatment he's received from the "usual suspects"?

FRAZ

So I guess sane thing is to stay here . Premature evacuation is not the answer of any offense . Oh C'mon I am trying to make you angry .. Answer me .. Neglect the people as I always do .. Prove people wrong by posting in a great manner .Make a good come back !!! Stay happy and wise and kool . I am still here and those big mouths are here too . Its the life , One has to face people like them . They are a reality .... face'em .. be strong ... I faced bullies when I was in the junior grades. , but came back strong by becoming one later on ... My request , "please come back and I love the "h"s and "e"s, way more than the racist stuff of C_C and unequal treatment of some people on the other side of Thames who only pick me up ...

pasag

RTDAS
vic_orthdox said:
Because you haven't made Hinton gags?
Yeah, he's the chief offender I would have thought. It is a sad day when the most politically aware member of this forum is forced to leave. We are all poorer for it and I feel I am going to have to lift my game to counter the left-wing/socalist/hippy crap that Hinton so much hated and despised.

Hinton, don't go.

Slow Love™

chris.hinton said:
Firsty, i was on Msn in August with a Couple of Guys from this messageboard and had a fun conversion with them, i meant no malice and my views where just a load of ******** and i said dont put this on the forum and they agreed to this, i see Today that they have been posted THANKS HOGGY!!!!
Hmm... I thought everybody involved was adamant that hinton had given his permission for that thing to be posted.

And marc, you really do display an amazing ability sometimes to hang yourself by your own petard.