• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

coca-cola

duffer

Love Coke but know a couple of blokes at work who drink it 24/7 and sport the most horrific teeth ever which has more or less put me off drinking it more than once every few weeks or so.

Really needs to come with a health warning.

nibbs

i chew gum afterwards and this keeps my teeth in tip top shape. of course, i find brushing my teeth morning and night helps too.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Drink unhealthy amount of Diet Coke (started because didn't want to be such a lardo, but actually prefer it to full-fat now) and dentist always moaning at me to knock it on the head. Teeth look ok, tbf, but the enamel is shot to buggery.

Alcohol wise I'm in a real IPA place just now. Love the refreshing, crisp dryness a quality one has.

Smudge

****ing love Coca-Cola. Will usually have a 600ml bottle at 9.30am most weekday mornings, to give me a perk-up.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Favs:
For Breakfast - Berri Creations: Apple, Mango, Banana Juice all in one.
Soft Drink - Coke.
When I'm out - Scotch and Coke.
Hungover - Boost Juice

Beer changes all the time..

masterblaster

I don't drink alcohol so I do tend to drink a lot of Coke Zero and Pepsi Max especially. I prefer Pepsi Max to Coke Zero but I really reduce the amount that I drink as I know it's pretty harmful stuff. I also love fresh Orange Juice but again it can be pretty bad for your teeth. I guess water is the best bet.

headhunter

Club Orange atm for soft drinks. It can change from time to time.
As for alcohol nothing beats a good pint of Guinness. Of course that's not always easy to come across.

PhoenixFire

Will often go with a 500ml Coke (full fat obv) at lunchtimes which I guess isn't going to be brilliant for me. I use this enamel strengthening toothpaste that probably doesn't actually work, but I'm not that bothered since the dentist hasn't ever said anything bad about my teeth, since she told me I couldn't ever drink fizzy drinks again 2 years ago due to weak enamel....

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Only time I drink coke is when I go to a local cafe and they make me a vanilla coke. Other than that mostly drink water, G2, or the rare energy drink.

cpr

Drink far too much coke here, will have at least 1 500ml bottle a day, usually two (thanks to the garage having a 2 for £1.50 offer). Keeps me going when i'm dashing around the pub, or when i'm trying to keep myself awake at me desk.

Downsides being the lack of teeth and the need to **** like a fountain.....

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Usually drink water or Pepsi if I have a choice. I swicth it up a lot though and go for other stuff. Too much of one thing isn't good and all that.