• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

coca-cola

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Drink far too much coke here, will have at least 1 500ml bottle a day, usually two (thanks to the garage having a 2 for £1.50 offer). Keeps me going when i'm dashing around the pub, or when i'm trying to keep myself awake at me desk.

Downsides being the lack of teeth and the need to **** like a fountain.....
Why not just take coke from the pub for free?! They must run a tight ship where you work :ph34r:

andmark

Love Coke but know a couple of blokes at work who drink it 24/7 and sport the most horrific teeth ever which has more or less put me off drinking it more than once every few weeks or so.

Really needs to come with a health warning.
I love coca cola and I have white teeth, good health etc.

Goughy

Barely drank a soda in 5 or 6 years. Just dont like the idea of it. Virtually everything I drink is water, coffee or beer.

andyc

Like Smith, if it's non-alcoholic, it's mainly water. That said, the fact that college has soft drink available at dinner doesn't help this. Have never liked coke though, only ever drink it as a mixer.

Top_Cat

Water and a decent coffee a day. Never drink soft drink. Paranoid about diabetes considering Dad and both sisters have been diagnosed.

99*

Coke-Zero for me. Can't stand normal coke anymore. Funny enough I've never had any teeth problems every dentist I've ever gone to has said they're fine.

cpr

Why not just take coke from the pub for free?! They must run a tight ship where you work :ph34r:
Do so, end of day, if we dont pay for it, they have to, and the amount of soft drinks/booze they do buy us after hours, we dont take the **** outta them. Crackin bosses who'll bend over backwards to help the staff, so happy to play by the very few rules they do set us.

Plus its usually Cherry Coke I get, or if they've got Irn Bru on offer, i'm there.

PhoenixFire

Do so, end of day, if we dont pay for it, they have to, and the amount of soft drinks/booze they do buy us after hours, we dont take the **** outta them. Crackin bosses who'll bend over backwards to help the staff, so happy to play by the very few rules they do set us.

Plus its usually Cherry Coke I get, or if they've got Irn Bru on offer, i'm there.
:naughty: