• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

coca-cola

superkingdave

Tab-clear or Dandelion & Burdoch tbh along with Diet Coke

Used to drink Solo/Solo Sub in Aus mixed it up with some ginger ale or sasparilla

Generally drink black coffee(white if someone goes and gets milk) and water all day at work then ill have a soft drink with me tea

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Was a huge drinker of Coke but have cut down on it in the last few years. Drink one can every 2-3 months. I drink mainly water and various varieties of tea (without the milk). I love beer too but like Coke, I avoid having it and have one every 4-5 months or so. I am trying drinking lemon water with my usual dosage of water now at times as I don't like drinking just water after a work out at the gym.

PhoenixFire

Reckon I'm in a minority here, but I can't stand the taste of beer, lager especially. Bitter is OK from time to time, but I can't abide by the last of lager. Not sure whether I'll change or not, but give me Coke over any alcoholic drink any day.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You're about 16 right?

It's not that unusual for someone of your age to not olike beer. I wasn't a big fan at that age, and look at me now :ph34r:

cpr

I've only been drunk twice this year, one of them being post midnight on New Years

Had about 2-3 pints in between then.

Really not a drinker here... Infuriates some people that i dont drink, which just encourages me :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don't know why it would infuriate people that you don't drink. Unless you're the type of **** who says you don't have to buy people a drink back because yours was only a soft drink - very much doubt you'd do that though.

Having mates who don't drink is awesome provided that they can drive :ph34r:

cpr

Too many people seem to think that to have a good time you must be drinking alcohol, cant seem to fathom the fact that you can enjoy yourself sober.

Tend to keep out of rounds anyway if theres more than 3 people, gets too 'well its your turn, hurry up' etc. Rather drink at my own pace and not have to keep tabs on where I'm up to with who i owe a drink to. If i'm on the soft drinks i'll get my own regardless, though if someone does get me one i'll buy back

When i'm drunk i'll buy anyone a drink without care though :)

Top_Cat

30 here and still don't really drink. Will have the occasional social beer if I really, really, really, stone-cold feel like one but then that'll be it for me.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Solo and Sunkist are far better than their Coca-Cola owned counterparts (Fanta and Lift).

"Hey, donkey boy. Try something new!"

Ausage

Yeah, Cherry Coke has been around as long as I can remember. I love the stuff.
Not enough of it around in Aus anymore. Have to go to dedicated lolly shops to get them around here.

I'm a big fan of Dr Pepper, Vanilla Dr Pepper and Berries and Cream Dr Pepper personally. Again not something that's easy to get around here unfortunately.

ripper868

Hated Dr Pepper tbh, worst thing.

Cherry coke was indeed interesting and indeed belongs in candy stores. still occasionally have a vanilla once every 6 months or so if it grabs my fancy.

Goughy

Too many people seem to think that to have a good time you must be drinking alcohol, cant seem to fathom the fact that you can enjoy yourself sober.
People can absolutely have a great time sober. From a personal perspective I understand that they dont need to drink to have a good time. However, Ive yet to meet a person I want to hang out with whilst Im drinking that stays sober.

Changes the entire vibe and atmosphere and how relaxed the 'flow' is. It just does.

So whilst they can 100% enjoy themselves, I personally dont want their company.

If Im hanging out with sober people then I am going to be sober. If Im drinking then Im hanging out with drinkers.

jondavluc

I have a hard time picking my favorite drink by I do love the following

-V

-Solo

-Grape Juice

-Ice coffee

Last edited:

Xuhaib

Love Cola but avoids it now as it tends to give me pimples for some reason. On the topic of alcoholic drinks just realised last week how difficult it is to do business with people from Far east (especially China) if you don't take alcohol..

Sanz

Was a huge drinker of Coke but have cut down on it in the last few years. Drink one can every 2-3 months. I drink mainly water and various varieties of tea (without the milk). I love beer too but like Coke, I avoid having it and have one every 4-5 months or so. I am trying drinking lemon water with my usual dosage of water now at times as I don't like drinking just water after a work out at the gym.
Doing your bit for the local economy ?