• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Hunger Games

Howe_zat

Bijed becomes the first to fall mere seconds after the horns sound. Where did Uppercut get a bow and arrow from? Sounds like this late entrant has a sponsor.

Morgieb and StephanZA are two to find a cache of weapons early. In the early stages there seems to have been as much cooperation as competition.

grecian

my district is dire apart from Marcus, who lets face it chose the only real option after living in District 13 (Plymouth), move to the opposite part of the World.

zorax

likes this
RIP Bijed

Of course Adders goes for the food, the fat ****.

I'm the only one with camping gear. Hunger Games about to become Glam-unger Games. Gonna get comfy and watch all this **** unfold.

I'm interested in seeing how the two alliances - Grec-Hend-L&L and Shri-Trund-Dan - shape up.

Howe giving up the backpack to BoyBurmby in his own sim made me so sad :(

StephenZA with throwing knives scares the **** out of me. A lot of scary ****s with weapons right now. Shits gonna get wild.

Adders

Can someone please let me know what's going on? And how does zorax know that I am a fat ****?

zorax

likes this
And why is bijed dead? That makes me sad.......who did this?)
Uppercut shot an arrow through his brain

No one knows how he already had a bow and arrow at the start of the game. Suggests that someone is sponsoring him.

Howe_zat

The story of Uppercut is a curious one. Barely entered, killed, and died of hunger, all on the same day. Was this some wealthy sponsor's sick joke? Starve a man to the point of murderousness, then set him loose?
The first real battle royale ends with the deaths of Line and Length and Teja. The four-way collaboration between Brugey, Daemon, vcs and SS sounds fearsome, as does Gnske with a hand made slingshot.
Two underhand murders close the day, RIS on slippy, a man from his own district who probably didn't even understand the rules, and Trundler on grecian. A bloody day one indeed.

30 alive, six dead.

Kills:

Shri 2 (LaL, Teja)
Marcuss 2 (LaL, Teja)

Uppercut 1 (Bijed)
RIS 1 (slippy)
Trundler 1 (grecian)

Cooperations:
vcs, burgey, SS, daemon, howe, smudge, neptune, nzt, morgieb, flem, grecian, hendrix, LaL, Shri, Trundler, Dan: 1

Last edited:

trundler

RIP Bijed

Of course Adders goes for the food, the fat ****.

I'm the only one with camping gear. Hunger Games about to become Glam-unger Games. Gonna get comfy and watch all this **** unfold.

I'm interested in seeing how the two alliances - Grec-Hend-L&L and Shri-Trund-Dan - shape up.

Howe giving up the backpack to BoyBurmby in his own sim made me so sad :(

StephenZA with throwing knives scares the **** out of me. A lot of scary ****s with weapons right now. Shits gonna get wild.
Shri TrundDan sounds like a new age spiritual hack. I'm with it.

zorax

likes this
RIS killed slippy and trundler killed Grecian holy wtf

RIP L&L and Teja :( Marcuss is going on my list, next to Daemon and Shri

sledger and GIMH setting out to hunt tributes at the start of the day is pretty concerning too

SCC1 getting a hatchet from a sponsor. I am very interested to see how SCC1 will use it.

"hendrix begs Prince EWS to kill him. He refuses, keeping hendrix alive' what kind of freaky kinky **** went on between PEWS and hendirx

gnske making his own slingshot and dcye picking berries is so cute.

IDK what I did to scare BoyBrumby away from me :( I guess I'm going to keep camping alone.

vcs

I don't understand any of what is going on, but thanks zorax for nominating me.

Am I doing well? What does hunting for tributes constitute?