• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Member interviews

Adders

With no cricket going on and OT being the hub of cricket web, I'd love to see this get another run. Could fill in our days nicely finding out all the sordid secrets (for those game to share) of our fellow CW members.

For you noobies a member called Hurricane did this a few years back, and it was awesome.

Anyone want to take up the Parkinson batton to do this? I will if no one else wants to but think I'll be crap at it.

What you reckon ****s?

Bijed

Sounds like fun. If only Shri were still here...

Reckon you'll do a fine job Adders :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just read half the original thread. Great stuff

I did one last time but happy to do so again if people have questions for me

Burgey

Will it be limited to platinum lounge members only this time, just to keep standards up?

Adders

Will it be limited to platinum lounge members only this time, just to keep standards up?
No. Enough with your platinum lounge snobery (****s the lot of you in there anyway)

How would you feel about being the interviewer Burgey? Could be interesting .

trundler

Righto, just went through all 10 pages of the original thread and I now realise I'll never be able to come up with answers that good. Never seen a post by Garlick or Fertang that wasn't awesome.

Gnske

Interview TJB and any English poster at the same time please.

Who is going to be our Barbara Walters?