• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWPL trade discussion

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Trades will end on Sunday, which is also when the database will be finalised (no games after that will count). I'll probably let you know about your trials before then but I'll post the trials lineups thread after the trades are all finished on Sunday, to prevent the annoying eventuality of some people having to name trial lineups again after they make trades.

Dan

Global Moderator
I have identified all of the players I would accept in a trade and, unfortunately, precisely zero of them were drafted.

Daemon

booo

So anyways who’s stocks have risen since they were picked? Hamza is one I suppose. Olivier ofc. Was Campbell picked?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Trades will end on Sunday, which is also when the database will be finalised (no games after that will count). I'll probably let you know about your trials before then but I'll post the trials lineups thread after the trades are all finished on Sunday, to prevent the annoying eventuality of some people having to name trial lineups again after they make trades.
Sim sim sim sim sim sim sim sim sim sim