• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you think white supremacists and Nazis are evil?

Are white supremacists/Nazis evil?

• Total voters

Ikki

Definitely 100% unfair to call these people white supremacists though. Absolutely the sort of people I want controlling policy in the West.
I don't think they're white supremacists, they probably believe in a majority white nation though. They're arguing for culture essentially as you can see they concede points on other cultures that have thrived. Some of these people are getting into the Jared Taylor arguments.

Peterson was described as a "weird unit" on this forum, but honestly the tag applies much much better to Molyneux than anyone else. He's about as anti statist as anyone I've ever seen, but (near as I can tell) abandoned Libertarians for the alt-right because the former poo pooed his ideas about peaceful parenting and other similarly childish disagreements. Agree with PEWS in his assessment of him. He's one part a persuasive intelligent guy, one part nutty and 100% strange.

Southern is a hot female Milo.
Yeah, I think Stefan is a really smart dude but has some underlying issue (probably because of how he was raised) that makes him go off the deep end.

Last edited: