• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you think white supremacists and Nazis are evil?

Are white supremacists/Nazis evil?

• Total voters

vcs

Alt right nutbag saying nasty things about non white people and cultures, more at 11.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Apparently she wasn't anywhere near as odious as Molyneux. obviously I still find her opinions dire, but she wasn't so gleefully malicious as him.
At her core Southern just doesn't give a **** about race at all. She cares so little about it that she hasn't even bothered to learn the talking points properly even though her audience most of the time would be really interested in her doing so. She's much more into the 'normie' culture warrior debates about multiculturalism, assimilation, immigration levels, political correctness etc than race, and she's happy to work with white supremacists and dog whistle to those in her audience - and it's perfectly legitimate to think poorly of her for that, obviously - but she really just isn't interested in the more racial arguments at all.

Molyneux on the other hand is legitimately a white supremacist in that he believes white people are on average superior, and therefore superior as a group, than people of most other races. Understood this way he's actually an East Asian supremacist first and foremost, but still ultimately a white supremacist as well. I don't mean this as a slur necessarily; that's just what he openly thinks. I actually think Molyneux has a much deeper understanding of more or less every topic than Southern, and I find him much more interesting and even at times persuasive (keep in mind he talks about everything; not just these things he's become well-known for) for that reason, but his views on race are certainly much more 'wrong' than Southern's IMO, because he actually has some. I do put him in the category of "wrong" rather than "evil" though.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
East Asian supremacism has a seriously bad track record too tbf. But yeah I agree on Southern.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
East Asian supremacism has a seriously bad track record too tbf.
Yeah I'm not saying it's any less wrong. His rationale for whites>blacks applies just as well to East Asians>whites though, and he's completely embraced this when pushed on it (and even sometimes unprovoked, for lack of a better word).

Black_Warrior

Yeah but the real fascists are the people wanting these people silenced.:ph34r:
The idea of 'silencing' someone is redundant in the age of social media ( at least in the Western world where stuff like Google/Facebook/Youtube aren't banned)

People like Milo, Southern, Spencer have millions of followers and get millions of views on their social media posts.

Any restrictions placed on their expression allows them easily to play the 'victim card'

Richard Spencer describes himself as a 'dissident intellectual', a Chomsky figure who speaks truth to power so the powers are out their to silence him.

As stupid or ignorant they may sound, they have quite successfully won the battle of the narrative.

This has allowed the most powerful, privileged group of people to pretend successfully, that they are powerless and their freedom is under threat.

Ausage

Peterson was described as a "weird unit" on this forum, but honestly the tag applies much much better to Molyneux than anyone else. He's about as anti statist as anyone I've ever seen, but (near as I can tell) abandoned Libertarians for the alt-right because the former poo pooed his ideas about peaceful parenting and other similarly childish disagreements. Agree with PEWS in his assessment of him. He's one part a persuasive intelligent guy, one part nutty and 100% strange.

Southern is a hot female Milo.

Flem274*

123/5
it's a shame right wingers and freedom warriors are too politically correct to allow heads on spikes when it comes to dealing with nazis. they've watered down society so that every hate filled sook is allowed a say and we have to consider their feelings. we've allowed the hardcore conservatives to create this soft society where you can no longer call a spade a spade.

Flem274*

123/5
Peterson was described as a "weird unit" on this forum, but honestly the tag applies much much better to Molyneux than anyone else. He's about as anti statist as anyone I've ever seen, but (near as I can tell) abandoned Libertarians for the alt-right because the former poo pooed his ideas about peaceful parenting and other similarly childish disagreements. Agree with PEWS in his assessment of him. He's one part a persuasive intelligent guy, one part nutty and 100% strange.

so this molyneux character has weird opinions other than the ones currently in the nz headlines?

(my stance on that - fair that the local council can refuse them access to public buildings for their speeches but they have every right to find a private venue for their shtick)

agreed on southern. would hate bang if i was blond and blue eyed enough.

Spark

Global Moderator

Without wanting to set of another million post shitstorm as well, Peterson isn't that weird by academia standards. The vast majority are normal, but even they have their quirks (which, like Peterson, tends to show up in very particular speech patterns) but the truly odd ones are off the scale.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That's definitely awesome-weird.
Haha yes that's his best stuff.

Anarcho-Molyneux > Peaceful Parenting Molyneux >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Race Realist Molyneux >> Defooing friends and family who disagree with you Molyneux >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Race realist Molyneux when he's dog-whistling for views and subscriptions and betraying anarcho-Molyneux

hendrix

yeah watched the first 30 seconds and he's talking about Ernest Becker and terror management theory mostly, but he doesn't actually seem to understand it properly.

I like terror management theory but I don't take it all that far. It's interesting to think about and some people extend the ideas out further e.g I think this guy takes the main idea then runs with it a bit...which I don't really know about. At its core I don't think it's all that bleak (especially if you're already a nihilist but when you extend it out like the video below it's kinda brutal

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah Molyneux tried to develop an entire philosophy off Terror Management Theory, and the most awesome thing about it was the number of Very Serious People who tried to debunk his philosophy using buttsex as an example, unironically. It was hilarious.

Spark

Global Moderator
it's a shame right wingers and freedom warriors are too politically correct to allow heads on spikes when it comes to dealing with nazis. they've watered down society so that every hate filled sook is allowed a say and we have to consider their feelings. we've allowed the hardcore conservatives to create this soft society where you can no longer call a spade a spade.
The irony is that old school conservatives (of the monarchist variety especially) would probably unironically agree with this.

Niall

I don't want Lauren Southern silenced.

She's ****ing stupid. It's blatantly obvious. Like she is one of the least intelligent people I've ever heard talk, and that should be obvious to anyone. Let her talk. She makes the argument for me.
Wasn't Lauren initially a relatively harmless kinda Libertarian lass who was content to make fun of silly SJW types?

She seems to have gone all Anne Coulter for the money since Trump sadly.

I'l also finish this post by dropping a much needed truth bomb on her, no matter what her politics are, she is not that attractive. Its astonishing no matter what people's opinion on her politics, everyone seems to believe she is a stunner, she is not ugly, but meh. :unsure:

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wasn't Lauren initially a relatively harmless kinda Libertarian lass who was content to make fun of silly SJW types?
Yeah she used to be a libertarian who leaned right on cultural issues. She gradually moved to criticising other libertarians while retaining the moniker, and now she doesn't even bother with that label at all (she tends to refer to herself and her politics as "nationalist" now).

Uppercut

yeah watched the first 30 seconds and he's talking about Ernest Becker and terror management theory mostly, but he doesn't actually seem to understand it properly.

I like terror management theory but I don't take it all that far. It's interesting to think about and some people extend the ideas out further e.g I think this guy takes the main idea then runs with it a bit...which I don't really know about. At its core I don't think it's all that bleak (especially if you're already a nihilist but when you extend it out like the video below it's kinda brutal
That guy at the start is such a great speaker.

The production quality faded a bit as the video went on. I like it better when they use creepy sounds and images so you feel the terror instead of just thinking ‘well, yeah’. Probably not a coincidence that the best writer on this stuff is Ligotti, who branched into it from horror fiction.