• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest cricketing minds in cw

DingDong

who do you think knows most about cricket on this forum? I pick richard and aussie. its unbelievable how much those guys know about the game. who would you guys pick?

Teja.

Global Moderator
Aussie. Best CC poster ever. Love how all his posts are crisp, compact, non-offensive, crisp, diplomatic, sensible, crisp and non-flame war inducing. Also love how optimistically he values great cricketers without going down to the level of nit-picking statistics from one series to talk down their achievements. WAG.
:ph34r:

benchmark00

You can't possibly pose a question like that because there are many facets of cricket.

When you say cricketing minds, the last person I think of is Richard, in fact, of all the major posters on this site I'd say he has the worst cricketing mind. Imagine Richard as your captain making decisions?

Cricketing mind infers that someone has an understanding of the game itself, not the history, statistics etc.

If you broke it up into categories such us:

- Game sense
- History
- Statistics
- Administration etc etc

then you may be able to list people who are best at those individual categories.

ftr, it's ch00baka in all categories by miles.

Matt79

Global Moderator
When you say cricketing minds, the last person I think of is Richard, in fact, of all the major posters on this site I'd say he has the worst cricketing mind. Imagine Richard as your captain making decisions?
Think you may have missed the undertone of DingDong's post tbh...

Somerset

I'd have to mention the likes of SJS, Archie_mac and Fredfertang though IMO theres a really strong general cricketing knowledge base of so many members that I could point out.