• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 1 Second Round - Sri Lanka, England, South Africa, New Zealand, Netherlands

Kippax

Yeah Mills wasn't going to bat for Williamson on 35* there. He'll give him a half-joking little sledge about practising too hard and just being too polished for NZ cricket, later.

YorksLanka

Maximas you must be a happy man today..what a game but its not good for my heart!!fantastic efffort from our bowlers who got us outta jail there today and a fantastic effort from Herath and Satchi...I cant believe that Atherton & Lloyd are saying Rangana is a nothing bowler..try looking at the test wicket takers and see what you think then..class is class irrespective of the format...i genuinely thought that we were out at the halfway stage and so good to come back and demolish NZ. Very sporting of Brendon Mac at the presentation too for not making any excuses for the loss..well done SL who have shown what a potent bowling side we have in these conditions..

Shri

Kane Williamson might be the best player of spin bowling(apart from the SC players) until he retires from now. Might get right up there with Andy Flower. Wag.

GGG

Kane Williamson might be the best player of spin bowling(apart from the SC players) until he retires from now. Might get right up there with Andy Flower. Wag.
Yeah and to think he wasn't even in the squad until Ryder decided to have a drink.