• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jeff Bezos

trundler

Young man is going to be another misunderstood entrepreneur.

Do you think it's fair how he's going to lose half his wealth to a divorce?

Ausage

On the face of it no, but it's really hard to determine what's "fair" in a divorce. It's hard for anyone outside the marriage to really say and those inside the marriage are generally pretty biased about it.

They'll both live their lives as extraordinarily wealthy individuals so I don't see much reason to get too worked up over it.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'd prefer half his money go to the people who work themselves to death in his ridiculous slave labour camps warehouses

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yes I do. He shouldn't have entered an arrangement whereby he pooled his wealth with another individual if he wasn't ready for the consequences should they have to part ways.

Daemon

Good luck to whoever is tasked with dividing the assets lol

By the time they reach halfway down the list the fair value for most of them will have changed

cpr

He founded it in 1994, so there's not much in it. Suffice to say his wife's been around since the start, and probably had a helping hand in the one-man online retailer.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
An overly simplistic view but oh no, I'm only going to have 300 billion dollars and not 600 billion how the **** will I survive

Burgey

An overly simplistic view but oh no, I'm only going to have 300 billion dollars and not 600 billion how the **** will I survive
I don't think it's an overly simplistic view to genuinely ask how much dough is enough for people tbh.

Redbacks

The magazine that was spying on Bezos is the same one who bought the hush money stories for Trump. I bet Trump feels good about it. His only quote so far was that the divorce would be a 'beauty'. I'd bet he's thinking thanks for the coverage Washington Post

Redbacks

I don't think it's an overly simplistic view to genuinely ask how much dough is enough for people tbh.
Especially when it's employees are on food stamps and Amazon are getting millions from local governments trying to buy jobs for their local areas.

Ausage

The magazine that was spying on Bezos is the same one who bought the hush money stories for Trump. I bet Trump feels good about it. His only quote so far was that the divorce would be a 'beauty'. I'd bet he's thinking thanks for the coverage Washington Post
:laugh: