• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

uvelocity

thats awesome. shame it doesnt go back further. kind of an amusing paradox. needed the growth for the technology to make it happen in the first place.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Weird: #16 Mahendra Singh Dhoni - In Photos: The World's 100 Highest-Paid Athletes - Forbes

How is Dhoni #16 in the world with $31m USD in earnings? There's gotta be an error in the conversion from rupees to USD. Considering the cost of living, $31m USD is likely well north of $100million in US or Europe...unless he sponsors literally 50 different things, it's crazy to think they're getting a good return on that...

Last edited:

Daemon

Weird: #16 Mahendra Singh Dhoni - In Photos: The World's 100 Highest-Paid Athletes - Forbes

How is Dhoni #16 in the world with $31m USD in earnings? There's gotta be an error in the conversion from rupees to USD. Considering the cost of living, $31m USD is likely well north of $100million in US or Europe...unless he sponsors literally 50 different things, it's crazy to think they're getting a good return on that...
Wasn't he ranked even higher the last time they produced that list?

social

Dhoni is massive and it wouldn't surprise me if this was conservative

You also need to remember that he is being used to market product to 1bn+ people in India and hundreds of millions of expat Indians around the world - that is potentially a ****-load of cans of Pepsi

Daemon

Sometimes I wonder whether people actually buy stuff based on the celebs that endorse them. Or whether I subconsciously do it myself.