• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

Starfighter

Does it feel like a victory though? Just finished myself and every semester I find myself getting more morose for at least a couple of weeks.
I've been plumbing new depths of moroseness successively over the past year and a half.

Had my first exam today too, apparently no-one wanted it during the exam period and people whinged about themselves needing to be away during the time period that is known over a year in advance, and the specifics of which are known a couple of months in advance. Dip****s.

trundler

Made: finally did some studying today, not a lot but it's something. My original plan was to start at the beginning of October.. didn't go as expected. Hope I can keep this up.
Juggling all the various, interesting things in my life whilst making 20 posts per day is hard but I find a way.

andmark

Made: finally did some studying today, not a lot but it's something. My original plan was to start at the beginning of October.. didn't go as expected. Hope I can keep this up.
Juggling all the various, interesting things in my life whilst making 20 posts per day is hard but I find a way.
What are you studying?

trundler

Yep but you form your thoughts in a language. Pretty sure the language you speak has an effect on your thought process. Once read that people switch between personalities when they switch between languages.

SillyCowCorner1

Yep but you form your thoughts in a language. Pretty sure the language you speak has an effect on your thought process. Once read that people switch between personalities when they switch between languages.
Thinking in the language with an accent/variant? Or without?

See. This is where late Renaissance literature comes in. (:laugh: )