• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

Uppercut

Sorry for the lynch Uppers. I hated the idea of being played for a fool by you more than the idea of wrongly lynching you.
:laugh: no worries, sorry for trying to kill you but I didn’t get much of a read on anyone until Howe started talking uncharacteristic bollocks the following day.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Go for it.

I was toying around with a theme but by the time I was close to done putting it together I needed 28 people to play it. :laugh:
So coming back to this, I kept developing ideas for the game after I had given up on it and it's become kind of...ambitious. Took some ideas from from Heefs Mass Effect themed game over at Cricsim and I'm liking the look of it. Would people here be interested in a game so big?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Haha, tbf that's actually what happened to me in Heef's game. Killed N0 when I had a great town role and could've been recruited by mafia. However, knowing everything in the QT made that game much more enjoyable in that instance because of just how good the game was.

srbhkshk

I think if we message people, we should be able to get close to 20ish if not 28. Then you could have a couple of rules like if you miss your night order so be it and make the game phase lengths a bit shorter to make it work.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'll play whatever the game is but a mod summary of who's alive and who's not each night would be a must

Also if only we had PMs here, reckon that would speed games up :ph34r:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Another concern I have is that not having modded a game before, I might be overlooking some key aspects that would make this thing unplayable or too easy for one faction.

Whatever I end up doing with mine, it isn't ready yet anyway. Interested to see what Magrat or someone else comes up with.

Last edited:

morgieb

In hindsight I basically killed mafia by not having time to defend myself, though getting found out by the tracker that I had killed Cabinet would’ve required a lot more Mafia skill than I have to get away with it.

Red_Ink_Squid

Substantially lacking in time and competence to run a game here, but I have an England cricketers themed set up I could send someone here to mod, if there was interest.