• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

Howe_zat

The eventual post in 'Ban Announcements' was one of the most liked posts in history.

Uppercut has been banned. He was Shivfan.

It is now Night Two

Howe_zat

He was sick of keeping the peace. They'd riled him too much. He typed harder every day until there was no choice but to get rid of him (and this time, for something he intended to post).

Sledger has been trolled off the forum. He was Daemon.

~

It is now Day Three.

With 6 alive, 4 votes are needed for a lynch.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
2. GIMH - ?
3. Halsey - ?
4. Marcuss - ?
5. Milenko - ?
10. StephenZA -
12. zorax -

Not got much on any of these. Unless there was an elaborate play then Stephen is safe as town. Don't think anyone else has anything concrete.

If Milenko can confirm what he got up to on N1 that would be helpful.

StephenZA

Assuming nothing out of ordinary i.e. Framers Godfather etc. I have confirmed Marcuss and GIMH as forumers.

Thus 2 of Halsey, Milenko and Zorax are likely multis .

Tom Halsey

Stephen has to be safe. It wouldn't make any sense at all for Maf to sacrifice one of their own when they had no need to. And if that was the plan then it was half-baked at best. It doesn't look great for Zorax.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Zorax was visited by Milenko and Sledger on N1.

My guess is Milenko was trying to kill him and Sledger blocked it. But I may be missing something

However my thinking is given that visit, they can't both be scum. So...

Lynch Tom Halsey

ataraxia

My guess is Milenko was trying to kill him and Sledger blocked it. But I may be missing something

Lynch Tom Halsey
I swear that I didn't try to kill him. Just was protecting him from any vig which has a grudge. I feel like Stephen could be mafia tbh. If he is then it's a real good play to kill one mafia and clear another of his friends. Not keen to jump on any bandwagon at this moment. Stephen should check Tom Halsey next night IMO, just to confirm.

Tom Halsey

Lynch Tom Halsey
Unless 3 night kills are possible, he can't have been trying to kill him. Which means they can easily both be maf.

Tom Halsey

Wait Stephen are do your reports tell you who is maf/not maf or who is town/not town? If it's the former I have a strong guess as to who 3P is.