• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Henry has joined sky. Fantastic.

Pretty strong rumours that Martin Ødegaard has agreed to join Bayern. #PrayforVimes

cpr

Well he's been seen training with them. Has also been seen training with us and Liverpool. Has had a guided tour of Anfield - he's being courted and watched by every major club, and as such the press have had him sign with each one twice so far.- He's clearly from the John Obi Mikel school of sign for multiple clubs at once.

I'll wait until he actually confirms he's coming to OT before believing anything else......

Tangles

De Gea was great on the weekend. I was worried that eventually one of the chances would be taken but until that Balotelli strike the finishing was poor. That was a good strike and an even better save. The standard of finishing before then didn't make me think them scoring 2 was likely. I know people don't like Mario up front but at least he can strike the ball.

cpr

That was a great first goal by Liverpool, and bossed the game after that, but **** me Bournemouth missed some absolute sitters, could've been 1-0 and 2-1 up. Showed finishing worse than Liverpool on Sunday :p Sterling wasted more than he scored too. However some of the play up front was rather impressive it must be said, and the champ table shows Bournemouth aren't exactly a pushover. Lallana's chipped pass in the first goal though :wub: