• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 18 - New Zealand v Zimbabwe

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wellAlbidarned

Great to see Mills and Bennett both in the same team. Someone got the selectors back on their meds.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Zimbabwe wins the toss and are batting first.

For NZ, Mills in for How.

For Zimbabwe, Williams and Mpofu are out injured. Chakabva and Panyangara come in.
Williams out is a massive blow. That and New Zealand picking Mills finally has really given NZ the edge IMO.

Days of Grace

I know it is not that far-fetched, but :laugh: at Zimbabwe being 9-6 favorites on this thread.

NZ supporter confidence must be at an alltime low, surely?

wellAlbidarned

I know it is not that far-fetched, but :laugh: at Zimbabwe being 9-6 favorites on this thread.

NZ supporter confidence must be at an alltime low, surely?
In my experience, this has always been the successful NZ supporter mindset. Don't get cocky, don't get emotionally attached, don't let expectations rise too much, just take victories as pleasant bonuses.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
In my experience, this has always been the successful NZ supporter mindset. Don't get cocky, don't get emotionally attached, don't let expectations rise too much, just take victories as pleasant bonuses.
Phlegm to come in, rage and quote Bond's autobiography upon reading this post.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Zimbabwe only have four batsmen who I have any faith in at all for this match. It's such a shame that they've been reduced to this while they insist on leaving Hamilton back at home. Nothing other than poor selection really.

Last edited:

Days of Grace

Phlegm to come in, rage and quote Bond's autobiography upon reading this post.
The players don`t have to have the same mindset as the fans. Just imagine if they did:

"Meh, no point in leaving the hotel today, we would only end up 30/3, again. Cards anyone?"

TT Boy

No Williams. Alistair Campbell has been a lousy national selector. No logic in the Zim sides. Coventry has been a disaster. NZ to win this comfortably.