• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Stallions Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaminda_00

Hey Blewy i thought you said you were going to give Stallions a 2nd keeper, i think you migh have stuffed up J_Baskabta stats. Shouldn't he have 26 keeping instead of 0?

Blewy

Hey Blewy i thought you said you were going to give Stallions a 2nd keeper, i think you migh have stuffed up J_Baskabta stats. Shouldn't he have 26 keeping instead of 0?
Yeah dont know what happened there, i forgot to fix the stats in the South Sheet...

Updated sheet here

Attachments

Loony BoB

Actually, we didn't really score, either. =/ Own-goal.

My aggression lowered and I still get a red. :( Gutted.

Loony BoB

Am I suspended for four games or two? The sheet and the update in the Premiership thread have 4 & 2 respectively, not sure which I go by.

Sucks to have to lower my aggression so significantly. At least my tackle ability has finally gone up a level. Looks like Chaulk's has done the same.

Blewy

Am I suspended for four games or two? The sheet and the update in the Premiership thread have 4 & 2 respectively, not sure which I go by.

Sucks to have to lower my aggression so significantly. At least my tackle ability has finally gone up a level. Looks like Chaulk's has done the same.
It is 2, i forgot to change the amount in the Team Data sheets

ash chaulk

yerpp gone up 1 in tackling and passing

Blewy

Updated Stallions Data

Included 2 new keepers as promised.. Both old keepers have been released...

Attachments

Loony BoB

Kyle/Alex... may be time we started subbing defenders if they are on yellow cards after x amount of time. Too many of us get carded too often!

i feel like Zheng Zhi... Not known outside of China, and even then still unknown

i feel like i'm a maestro of the midfield, buy my presense fails to lift the hearts of drunken ale drinkers...

what i'm saying is, we need better talent, or risk being like that colt noob in cricket

The Baconator

Kyle/Alex... may be time we started subbing defenders if they are on yellow cards after x amount of time. Too many of us get carded too often!
Will consider it. Trouble is, we only have two and a half decent defenders at the moment. Will lower our aggression for the next game though.

ash chaulk

i feel like Zheng Zhi... Not known outside of China, and even then still unknown

i feel like i'm a maestro of the midfield, buy my presense fails to lift the hearts of drunken ale drinkers...

what i'm saying is, we need better talent, or risk being like that colt noob in cricket
bahahaha SU

Status
Not open for further replies.