• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* VB Series Training Camp

bugssy

happy with my partnership with the skip to get us over the line......hopefully i can keep my good form through the vb series

Mr Mxyzptlk

Craig said:
What ever Liam says is fine by me.

Just haven't had lots of time to check through every single thread.
Craig has been re-activated and is thus available for selection once more. He has re-joined the camp.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Hmm... ever since coming back from Essex I appear to have forgotten how to bowl. Really not impressed with myself of late.

Craig

World Traveller
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Craig has been re-activated and is thus available for selection once more. He has re-joined the camp.
Good to be back and will enter the nets and train harder to be more successfull.

thewizard1o1

I could have sworn you played in that game....

*goes to go back and check*

edit: My bad you were eating pies with us :(

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
thewizard1o1 said:
I could have sworn you played in that game....

*goes to go back and check*

edit: My bad you were eating pies with us :(
and good pies they were!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Richard said:
Please don't get that idea, you'll be given a game as soon as practiceable. I've made every effort to show that none of these selections bear any meaning of my thoughts for more important games - I'm simply trying to get everyone in nick and confidence, while giving everyone their best chance.
I never got that idea.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Xavier: Everyone got a chance in the domestic competition.

Marc: The Selection Panel picks the squad. In fact, we've just about agreed on it. It should be posted any time now.