• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pets

Top_Cat

Daawwww, she's lovely. Shame you had to adopt her out, though. Why'd it go down that way?

wellAlbidarned

Me and my brother both moving out in the very near future. The parents aren't financially, mentally, or physically up to looking after a large dog like her on their own so it was best for her to find a good home asap. It's incredible what a mood boost having her around was, it's going to take a bit of getting used to

Shri

Huskies and Malamutes don't do well in hot temperatures. I wanted a Giant Red Alaskan Malamute as a kid when I saw a picture but was sad when I learned I couldn't have one where I live.

Daemon

Most people naturally associate huskies with the cold, they are built to withstand extreme cold and also extreme heat, due to their unique double coats. Both extreme hot and cold take longer to penetrate the skin so they are very adapt at surviving comfortably in both. You can certainly keep a Siberian in Australia but will need to take extra care and precautions during the hot summer.

Top_Cat

Fostering a litter of five 3-week-old kittens abandoned to the RSPCA. They literally don't know how to do anything, have to shove food down their throats until they get what food is and rub their junk to make them go p00p which I fail at

Weird times. Real weird.

Last edited:

Daemon

Made my kitten first eat by rubbing a spoon in his gravy and just holding it near him for an hour or so. Before that he never took solid food and from what I could tell he wasn't in the best of conditions. **** I miss him. :(

Good stuff you're doing TC (Y)