• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reported mass shooting/ critical incident in Christchurch

Spikey

There's also supposedly a manifesto out there which I've seen but won't post until its proven.

Very sad stuff

Spikey

I hadn't seen the reports of video, etc, then it just popped up when I was looking for info on Bangladeshi team, so yeah stay off, or at least only stick to your feed

Burgey

ABC24 now reporting the manifesto (emphasizing it's unverified) via a Newsweek reporter. Sick bastard

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Here I was thinking James Shaw getting punched was fairly out of the ordinary for NZ. This is just next level ****.

Spark

Global Moderator
Honestly this is one of the most ****ing depraved things I have ever seen happen in this general part of the world. I genuinely thought NZ was one place where you truly wouldn't expect something like this to occur.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Honestly this is one of the most ****ing depraved things I have ever seen happen in this general part of the world. I genuinely thought NZ was one place where you truly wouldn't expect something like this to occur.
Political mass shootings? Maybe not. Mass shootings? Well...

straw man

I am waiting for verified news reports rather than delving into anything on social media - I wish the person who did this, all their words and ****ty manifestos and videos could be erased forever so they don't get the notoriety they want. Utter loser.

All thoughts with the victims and I really hope some of the reports turn out to be exaggerations.