• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stokes Arrested

Scarlett

Banned
It was just lads fighting which isn’t exactly anything new is it and if it had happened on my street then I would have been hiding behind my curtains with a bag of popcorn.
There is a good chance of a typical in depth interview followed by a AMA session which for people who think of themselves as God’s gift thrive on those type of scenarios.

honestbharani

Let me think, wait didn’t somebody from your region just call Aussies scum? Turn it up you effing tosser.

And of course, your lot can obviously call any place any name they want because?????????????????

And I did not call "Aussies" scum.. turn it up you effing loser...

Furball

Evil Scotsman
All this hate for Stokes and nothing about Hales and his cowardly attack, I would imagine he would be looking at time in prison if the law is applied properly.
If Hales was the one who was hit by a bottle then his reaction is understandable tbh.

honestbharani

Question really boils down to what went on before that footage that we have seen as well, doesn't it? Or is there like no mitigating circumstance that can help Stokes here?