• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The American Politics thread

Flem274*

123/5
there's a difference between not being smart and being the type to claim "i'm not a sheep" etc because tbh, anyone using the term sheep in that context without irony is trying to look down on everyone else and also isn't very smart.

if i thought every idiot should be thrown from a cliff i'd have a jump to make

Uppercut

It means the same thing as "independent thinker who comes to his own conclusions" i.e. "I have no idea where my opinions came from and I'm going to act like that's a good thing".

Spark

Global Moderator
climate change debates are by far the worst on this. "oh so you're an actual scientist with substantial knowledge of underlying physics and literature? WELL i saw a YOUTUBE video and this is the REAL truth" [proceeds to bring up completely nonsensical point that sounds vaguely scientific that they heard in youtube rant entitled "the TRUTH about 'climate change'"]

Niall

Amusing to see the neo -cons and resistance twitter freak out over Trump getting the troops out of Syria. :laugh:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Amusing to see the neo -cons and resistance twitter freak out over Trump getting the troops out of Syria. :laugh:
They're still bombing like there's no tomorrow though? (Not quite sure exactly why, but then again trying to work out why Americans bomb stuff is like asking why Norwegians like fish)

social

If the NY AG has its way, Trump will be banned from serving as a director of a charity for 10 years

Can still run country doe :wacko:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
It's kinda funny how this lines up with leftist rhetoric of the last few decades of America swaggering around as the world's Sheriff, meddling in other peoples affairs. Of course, Trump sees it as a business situation (lives and money spent) as opposed to anything else.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Can silicon valley techbros please stop trying to re-invent both the bus and train in stupid and wasteful ways.

Niall

It's kinda funny how this lines up with leftist rhetoric of the last few decades of America swaggering around as the world's Sheriff, meddling in other peoples affairs. Of course, Trump sees it as a business situation (lives and money spent) as opposed to anything else.
MUH RUSSIA.

The overwhelmingly negative reaction though whether it is mainstream media, hawks, neo cons and resistance grifters does prove to him if he wants to win in 2020, go bring some of that sweet American democracy somewhere.

P.S

Are Trumpers only now copping on that they won't get a wall.:laugh: