• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The British Royal Family

Gnske

Should have got Al Sharpton to do it instead, would have cut to the point instead of talking about bombs and stuff.

Spikey

Lack of political leaders in this wedding shows where poor Harry stands. He has no relevance in the British Royal family now just due to a woman who married for money
i mean there's a wikipedia list showing harry where he stands. i don't think this is a surprise to him

Firebreaker

Banned
It's not the race thing. I wonder If I can join British Royal family but there's no girl of my age in Royal family who I could marry in future

Firebreaker

Banned
I don't think it has anything to do with race but the fact that Meghan is already divorced and her dad is kinda troublemaker