• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official Food/Cooking/Eating thread

Burgey

You posted a picture of sweaty pieces of fruit. That’s it. Hang on a minute while I take a snap of a seedless grape and post it in the misguided idea I’ve made a worthwhile contribution to this thread.

zorax

likes this
Fully loaded oats and chai for brunch

Step 1) boil milk with ginger, cinnamon and turmeric. This should be enough milk for both the oats and the chai
Step 2) start chai in a different vessel. Water, tea leaves, cardamon, star anise, cloves
Step 3) Combine oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, peanut butter, crushed almonds, crushed walnuts, chunky peanut butter and one banana in a bowl
Step 4) add milk to oats and the chai. Stir the oats together and let them cook a bit in the heat, get the peanut butter dissolving, while bringing the chai up to a boil
Step 5) serve and enjoy.

IMG_20200322_133417_838.jpg

honestbharani

Idli and Dosa with drumstick Sambar. Rice with the same and some veg pulav for lunch. The missus suddenly realized how much she loves me now I am at home and taking care of the kid. :p

Burgey

Fully loaded oats and chai for brunch

Step 1) boil milk with ginger, cinnamon and turmeric. This should be enough milk for both the oats and the chai
Step 2) start chai in a different vessel. Water, tea leaves, cardamon, star anise, cloves
Step 3) Combine oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, peanut butter, crushed almonds, crushed walnuts, chunky peanut butter and one banana in a bowl
Step 4) add milk to oats and the chai. Stir the oats together and let them cook a bit in the heat, get the peanut butter dissolving, while bringing the chai up to a boil
Step 5) serve and enjoy.

View attachment 25124
Porridge and tea. Nice.

honestbharani

U r a lucky one, zo. :) I m having nice yummy noodles and a sandwich for dinner. Been trying to avoid rice in the nights as much as I can. Noodles came out very well though. Loving it. :)

zorax

likes this
Whipped up a stir fry and noodles for lunch today

The prep is the hardest part. Trying to get faster at cutting and cleaning but it's still quite time consuming

IMG_20200323_145130_074.jpg
IMG_20200323_151011_785.jpg
IMG_20200323_151016_618.jpg

Daemon

Treated ourselves to some A5 wagyu today for lunch at a Jap place. $50 for 60g lol but wow was it good.