• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Photography Thread

Shri

That second photo's more about shutter speed and aperture. I did this in college ffs.

TNT

Banned
I can critique photos here if anyone wants, I will be honest so I wont critique unless asked so as not to offend anyone.

Spark

Global Moderator
Of all the FF mirrorless announcements lately, the Panasonic one looks the most interesting.

Still want an A7 III though.

Chrish

Would love to visit Yosemite/Yellowstone.
Just got back from a week trip from American Southwest/ Grand Canyon. Plan is to visit both Yellowstone and Yosemite by the end of 2019 so I can brag about visiting all three major national parks..

StephenZA

Not the greatest images (mobile camera). But a few pictures in Kruger from the trip to conference the other day. Rhino bull was the best; watching it graze down to waterhole and then move on. Mother and baby was off a distance in the bush.

TNT

Banned
This is one of my favourite camping spots when travelling through central Western Australia

Waterhole2.jpg