• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Political Compass Test

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
15.35 and rising - hadn't realised I'd got it up that far!

Tomorrow is my 2nd anniversary by the way!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
jesus.. when are you going to give those fingers a break mate.. you will end up with arthritis soon.. your already half way there (26)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Put me in with Neil (we all knew that anyway)
I'll keep you company when the neo-fascist establishment lock us both up, Neil (although I'm just a little closer to the Dailai Lama and Gandhi than you:P)

Economic Left/Right: -7.75
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.87

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
luckyeddie said:
Put me in with Neil (we all knew that anyway)
I'll keep you company when the neo-fascist establishment lock us both up, Neil (although I'm just a little closer to the Dailai Lama and Gandhi than you:P)

Economic Left/Right: -7.75
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.87
And by the same token, closer to Thatcher, Bush and Blair ;)

That makes four of us in the extreme left basket (Kim and Corey) with Sam not too far behind :)

Vish, you'll get splinters fairly soon ;)

PY

They are small pieces of wood which get under your skin if you rub skin against wood. Think he's trying to crack the same joke about sitting on the fence. :P

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
PY said:
They are small pieces of wood which get under your skin if you rub skin against wood. Think he's trying to crack the same joke about sitting on the fence. :P
Heeeyyyy, it's two weeks since I used it last :P