• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weird news stories

cpr

Why would he do that in a Wetherspoons of all places. Someones clearly going to notice the urinals disconnected when the lager runs dry.

Trichromatic

wow.....you never missed 1 single day of school during that time?
Nope. But no one said anything about that till class 11th. When I was in class 12th, my class teacher made fun of me a lot. She was a young punjabi woman and always used to say - "kabhi to class miss kar diya kar". :laughing:

Worst happened just before end of the year. Since we needed 75% attendance to be eligible to apply for board exams and most of the students had higher attendance than that, they stopped going to school during last few days. One day when I reached school, there was no one else in my class. After half an hour or so, my English teacher asked me to go back. :D

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Nope. But no one said anything about that till class 11th. When I was in class 12th, my class teacher made fun of me a lot. She was a young punjabi woman and always used to say - "kabhi to class miss kar diya kar". :laughing:

Worst happened just before end of the year. Since we needed 75% attendance to be eligible to apply for board exams and most of the students had higher attendance than that, they stopped going to school during last few days. One day when I reached school, there was no one else in my class. After half an hour or so, my English teacher asked me to go back. :D
haha.....that is a good one